Add to Calendar
Oct 10, 2014 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Join us as we wrap up Unit 2 of Connected Courses with a webinar that will focus on how trust is built and rebuilt both on and offline.
Get involved in the discussion and ask questions during the live webinar by using the #CCourses hashtag via Twitter.
The webinar features:
- Kira Baker-Doyle, assistant professor of education at Arcadia University and author of “The Networked Teacher”;
- Meredith Broussard, assistant professor of journalism and Temple Univeristy in Philadelphia;
- Ulrich Boser, senior fellow at the Center for American Progress and author of “The Leap: The Science of Trust and Why It Matters” and “The Gardner Heist: The True Story of the World’s Largest Unsolved Art Theft”;
- Nishant Shah, founder and director of research for the Bangalore-based Centre for Internet and Society; and
- Jonathan Worth, award-winning photographer, Coventry University professor and leading teacher of open-learning photography courses, including Phonar Nation.